Prayers for You
Keeping it confidential
Our prayer warriors will only be given your first name, & will keep all prayer requests confidential.
Do let us know….
If we have prayed for you, please do let us know when your situation changes. Good news is worth sharing to encourage our prayer warriors – again in confidence, It also shows how powerful & faithful Jesus is.
There are lots of Bible verses that tell you the power of prayer to God through Jesus – eg: “Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.” Mark 11:24
Prayers for you
The mighty prayer warriors at the Battle Baptist Church (as we like to call them) love to pray for any issues that you would like us to pray for. These include quicker-than-expected healing for injured players. Don’t laugh – it happens.
Our current injured players are:
So please let any of the Club members – listed on our Pastoral Contacts page – know if we can pray for you. You can also e-mail the Church office on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ben Puttick (hernia)
Kyle Macleod (breathing)
Joe McCarthy (hamstring and knee)
George Curtin (broken finger)
Elliot Waller (shoulder)
Yiu Horng Tham (achilles)
Prayer for the club
Every 2 months, we list some things about the club for the whole church to pray for. It is amazing how God has guided & developed the club through prayer. We have come a long way since 2004. The prayers for the next two months are as follows.
Lord, we thank You for our:
- Ongoing witness to 89 players & their families
- For our new Chair Kevin, our Committee, Coaches & Players – for their hard-work, finances, skills & time
- Partnership with Battle Town Council on the “Fit for Battle” project – to build a new pavilion at Battle Rec
- Sports Consultant, Annette, & all the expert work she puts into bids & plans for football funding for the new pavilion
- Veterans team & Walking Football sessions & the way they have developed
Lord, we ask You to:
- Increase our Church volunteer support & witness with BBFC
- Bless & progress our work: with the “Fit for Battle” project to develop Battle Rec … & with developing Children’s, Youth, Disability & Girl’s football
- Find a new major sponsor for the Club as a whole
- Help us renew our FA Charter Standard status
- See the Club’s outreach activities bear fruit for Jesus
- In all we are, & in all we do, bring You the Glory. Amen!
We're Here To Help!
Battle Baptist Church
Mount Street, Battle, TN33 0EG